Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NOPE but I will Pay them when SAFE from YOU AC types


NO, I don't get paid for this block, and because of that ...I can't pay that feller up there what he might get for draggin anyone to this site just for the looker-seen. So Don't unsubstantiate the facts sir...I was never against paying anyone and I do know (where as I taught the academically required COPYRIGHT LAW class twice a semester for 8 years) where my rights lay. And when I dicker it will be with trade unseen by the likes of you ambulance chasing b-tards that claim your pay just for being to swank at peacemaking pretense.

Copyright nuance cannot claim my fact of swerver for THIS be TheCharity and now you know what I am not. I be no Charity. But, I have sure been required to make my own art availablurt to too many of the likes of you head-hunter-eee types to not point a finger back-atch-yuh'd.




No comments:

Post a Comment