Thursday, February 17, 2011

WEEKS have Passed by.... passed or PAST? Passing.

'How ever it was, they got their funk from tangling in the tela-trunk...'

Some ole part of a poem with a lil flexion in the diggerds for not wanding too much info anymore where there's not a passle of clip art too readily accessablurrd about how much or how often to NOT get a monetary discplacementalizing tetrifraction against all cheer!!!

That's the anomoly...for I post with my own art and my OWN photos from my OWN reserve and yet STILL was not able to access the peeps who willed to see the original such and so'z.

There's your BEAST. (aka Revelations 16 or 17 thru Plenty.
By the way... (no reference to ANYBLOODY BODY with the same last name) the poem lay in the CHILDCRAFT (subset for Encylopedia - Brand educatesk) section of a library of Congress... not that anybody cares anymore...but it WAS in a volume one two or three at one point.... containing an art of the Elephant bestrewn with the paraphernalia of once and former Phone Call nuance de Trunked!"

Same ole Same ole...Gotcha!!!
(yes, I DO give credit for slurring my former peeps-uh-loftinks)


No comments:

Post a Comment