Saturday, February 19, 2011

What y'alltz get Sick frum ain't the sames Me!! Part 1

When i am stymeat for a recipe to help some for whom I have compassion just to have fallen intuh illness or just a dash o' bad health....i queary... How does it happy it ALWAYS for ME is directly for/viabsomerhing wrong to have eaten when my blood levels were this or stress was that or sugar umpteen too high....that u was too soon cured by knowing THAT broth or That liquid ir THIS amou t if rest during a particularly whoa-fuel and ceremoanzial service in life.... That i can't get said suffering indignant to see that/what befell them might have an non- allergic remedy as well???

Whenever I used to gag on gav nuts or some composition if creamed Corn... I got so cautious that i left off eating completely and thundered to a couch to crash from energy reserves failed to arrive... But was stumped particularly one a.m. To have barely lifted a glass of water to my parched lips, as now it was simply a MUST to consume something-- frankly or keel over in body awa spirit too. The very VOICe of... I would prefered to express it otherwise but it twould have the same power... A Voice still and smalll within me said 'don't drink that'.

Drink what!? I was indignant and when I advanced to placed the tumbler of water directly in front of me onto the counter…I will say that outloud I quearied… “what if I DO DRINK THIS?” … and went further to seek… but humbled silently the smaller… “So What?”

A magical thing happened as if to embrace my heart with fear and i felt a pulse with electrical pointers that lead from heart, down my arm to a wrist where, my at my thristing dismay…led at the held drink aloft. It continued back up my arm and to my lip and throat and with the eyes tagging along, denied my will to see anything but the small ring around the top edge of this particular tumbler for holding liqui-factioned impurity. I was now intrigued as I had never believed and such manifestation was ever allowed onto the human form for dealing with unlearned, unknown situation.

There, these ‘electrical’ impulses showed a rim of one cup had small white crusty patches which I called hot steam after soap gone off the plastic while rinsed in a dishwasher residue. Clear as a bell the next phase for learning jumped at me to stare: it was NOT clear.... Nor to be placed at my lips... Could it be scaling plastic from soaring tempt-Poor-at-lureds? Or any willing to snatch a bargin price for relecks gone uhbust… Never noticing for that which had gathered at the downward facing vessel made to drink from.

I put it down. Again think’n that ‘Perhaps a combination the salt, soap, plastic and foam from other garbage and, pre- wash and was floating in the drain prior to rinsing-- never abandoned the basin of your dishwasher or e’en MINE..until AfTER drying had fixed it there firmly. Understand... I resolved it was a melting-plastic-only problem...

Then i lifted up the GLASS only row of cylindrically shaped objectry from that same part of once thought to be ‘sterility of fact, clean’ dishes... when I had examined another...then four… All showed this gathering of that white itchy stuff we called 'caspa' as a missionary in netherness for a foreign landia of “3rd world” notion where all was thought not to be used, but sent as treasures forth for not wanting to prevent any their drinking priviledge…yet too convinced that we'd never seen any o' DAT ' at home"!

I stepped back….and was pointed to a row of never used cups... With a horrifying stench... Tho all had been cleaned several times SINCE use… but for scratches and edged-like chips blazoned during an THE EnterRIM.

Now your thinking…WE don’t have anything like that at OUR house!...Part ii haileth no such nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment